PS3 or Xbox 360

-MSM-

Ps3 or Xbox 360 consoles... Which is better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Ps3 or Xbox 360 consoles... Which is better?

• PS3
    • Xbox 360

I refuse to vote on the sheer fact that the endless schoolyard bickering over who has the best console is one of the reasons non-gamers think we all should grow up and stop playing silly games.

Gamers should stop trying to justify their choice of console, and stop belittling other peoples choices, and instead just embrace that we all like gaming on a plethora of devices, and each device is great in its own way.

I am a bit behind the times.

Ive still / only got a ps1 and a sega saturn.....So why arnt these two on the poll????

also denomis & Beakerzoid ya need to lighten up a bit:) stop taking stuff to serious

As I said done to death here read 7 pages of pointless arguing

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=717853&highlight=ps3+or+360

And try using search next time :rolleyes:

Aha but the other one didnt have a poll so that doesnt count:thumbsup:

And you didnt anser... Which do you have then ps3 or 360???

Being a game nerd I own all current gen machines and have at one time or still do own most of the older machines. I even had a jamma arcade machine in my garage at one point.

Edited by denomis

Being a game nerd I own all current gen machines and have at one time or still do own most of the older machines. I even had a jamma arcade machine in my garage at one point.

I wouldent mind a arcade machine or 2 (if i had the space)

Ive got nealy every home console (including retro) I personaly preffer the Ps1 & old sega games myself. I think that the new games are made to easy.

There isnt many of the old games that you can complete in 1day unlike the Ps3 & 360 releases.