Get ready for Sunday Blades.

It must be near to bursting point for you Owls fans,it's 99.999% in the bag but you are having to hold back on the wind ups till it's confirmed.

I've never known a season like it, where everyone is scared of taking a rise in case they get egg on their face.

Guest sibon

To be fair, it has been such a good race that it seems a shame that one of us might miss out on promotion. We are both much better than the rest of the division.

Got to agree with that, in which other sport does sixth place make you good enough!

Can you imagine the 100m mens Olympic final, then making the the four runners after Gold and Silver run again to see who gets bronze?:rolleyes:

I have never agreed with the system, but can't see it changing now.

Got to agree with that, in which other sport does sixth place make you good enough!

Can you imagine the 100m mens Olympic final, then making the the four runners after Gold and Silver run again to see who gets bronze?:rolleyes:

I have never agreed with the system, but can't see it changing now.

its a brilliant system...gets old easty some more work...when the season finishes....hotel/bus available....london 26th of may.....