Shooting in Arbourthorne ??

Something big has happened somewhere today in Sheffield - there was armed police at the northern earlier when I was visiting a relative. They dont just come out for something minor do they?

I was just looking on the forum to see if there had been a shooting anywhere!

It's a big big big place. I heard nothing. I was so disappointed - waiting to see the helicopter circle over and over and give a friendly wave..they know me for sure ..... You can actually live here and be completely oblivious to all the mass murders and other dangers of living in a defunct Northern society.

Me thinks some people just like winding up about Arbourthorne and Manor on here.

It's a big big big place. I heard nothing. I was so disappointed - waiting to see the helicopter circle over and over and give a friendly wave..they know me for sure ..... You can actually live here and be completely oblivious to all the mass murders and other dangers of living in a defunct Northern society.

Me thinks some people just like winding up about Arbourthorne and Manor on here.

Why would people muck around about a shooting, a friend of mine lives near to house, I even know the names of the person/people who got shot. Obviously non are going to be put on here.

By the way I live on Arbourthorne too!

Why would people muck around about a shooting, a friend of mine lives near to house, I even know the names of the person/people who got shot. Obviously non are going to be put on here.

By the way I live on Arbourthorne too!

well i sincerely hope names would not be posted on here. what purpose would that serve. but people do muck around on here. it's not nice and sometimes its just personal. But you ignore it. - I do.