Is this the modern Sheffield man.

Credit to the seller though for thinking ''outside the box'' and he has got some bids, so this OTT approach must work :)

I dont think that he would do righ good as a ''super seller'' though.

I am deffo gunna give this way of listing a try, Its brill

Sheffield men are few and far between these day's in Sheffield, you could pull a bloke from Kosavo no probs gotta admire there endeavour lol

They could just do with a few fashion tips haha

Sheffield men are few and far between these day's in Sheffield, you could pull a bloke from Kosavo no probs gotta admire there endeavour lol

They could just do with a few fashion tips haha

You mean those alpine pattern sweaters :hihi:

Although the fella's who still think taking off your overalls makes them dressed for a night out have a way to go too :o

My friend just mailed me this link and we had to smile at the description,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pine-High-Sleeper-Bed-with-Navy-Blue-Sofa-Desk-captain-cabin-bunk-desk-futon-/330726314194?pt=Beds_Mattresses&hash=item4d00d310d2#ht_1706wt_922

It sounds like it could have been written by most of my friends partners including mine!

What happened to the rugged hard working Sheffield man, or was that just a myth? :confused:

My, Roger always had trouble with D.I.Y. he would get very frustrated at times and stop talking to me for days but would always come round on Saturday.

I can probably get the Mrs to give you a hand if your desperate

I asked him to add the word "job" and he would have a buyer

:heyhey::heyhey::heyhey:

I just read his response to your question, hope your good at gardening :hihi:

I thought that most modern Sheffield 'men' were skinny young effeminate students with manbags and those annoying poncey-pumps?

I thought that most modern Sheffield 'men' were skinny young effeminate students with manbags and those annoying poncey-pumps?

To be fair, it's most of the local lads who dress like that, not the students.

Somone just shared this on facebook and im laughing so hard it hurts :help:

All my mates are exactly like this guy he's a legend and the QnA at the bottom is epic. :hihi:

So many of the younger women I know seem to be involved with man-children who spend hours playing games on their x-boxes or whatever and totally ignoring the rest of the household, as though they're about 15 or something.

Scarey stuff!

True, and by the same token most of the younger lads I know seem to be nagged by mardy and materialistic Towie's that only seem to bother with dumb reality TV and endless gossip mags etc...like they were 12 or something.

My OH and I pick on each other and call each other names all the time! If he posted something like that I'd just bide my time and get him back :twisted:.

I know so many women who take offence at the slightest jokey remark, they really ought to lock themselves in a room, alone! What happened to having a laugh and joking around?

Anyway, I love the description, very comical and I so hope she finds a way of revenge (loving revenge of course).