Good Kitchen Fitters

another recomendation here for sheffield kitchen outlet , ask for stuart , great firm

07961209154 ask for Josh, they r fitting kichens for Wren in Sheffield , top quality & price!

hi thanks mark i could do with dropping around at some point some to take some photo,s for my website . hope all well with your family ta jeff

I will second, third & fourth Jeff used him a few times, everything done on time, great quality, good price, even cleans up only bad thing is get a big bag of tea bags, no only joking great guy, great prices.one of the good guys.

I am one of Sheffield Kitchen Outlets recomended fitters. I fit for them because they are the only outfit that I know who supply absolute value for money, and resolve any problem immediately. Ive fitted other kitchens, some as good as SKO and some that are super expensive, but value for money is were you need to be. Don't go with the bloke in the pub who will fit your kitchen for £300 you will more than likely regret it, that is unless he is your brother or dad. I do bathrooms and bedroom furniture also, both include kit supplied by SKO.

I am thinking of having a new kitchen, am I better getting one fitted by B&Q or getting my own fitters. Does anyone have any recommendations for good suppliers and/or fitters

Thanks

Sent you a PM

I had JoinerAndy (07747026254) too. He planned everything, I went to B&Q, chose what I wanted, then he fitted it. He knows tradesmen to do the extra jobs, plumbing etc, as well. A very meticulous workman, I wouldn't have anyone else.

Another recommendation for Andy joiner on here, he was very helpful throughout the process as a changed my mind a few times, ended up buying from Sheffield kitchen outlet, he went with me and got me an extra discount :-). Always on time, always answers his phone, tidy's up after and full of good ideas. 10/10