England Euro 2012 - Megathread

All the best to Defoe was looking forward to seeing him play, best finisher in the squad...

Never nice to hear of anyone passing away Corker is it, remember losing my dad, gut wrenching

Never nice to hear of anyone passing away Corker is it, remember losing my dad, gut wrenching

Yeah not nice atall fella...

Classic commentary by Danny Mills on the radio. "That cross was literally inch perfect, it only missed his head by an inch." :hihi: Good start by the Poles though.

Classic commentary by Danny Mills on the radio. "That cross was literally inch perfect, it only missed his head by an inch." :hihi: Good start by the Poles though.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Mixed start from the Psychic Pig - it picked Poland and Russia (though not sure if it had another bowl marked 'draw') :hihi:

yes it has been underwelming so far

its also been mired in far too much controversy, with 3 racism debates before it even started, mps refusing to attend due to politics in ukraine

and the poland game descending into farce with 2 red cards in the first match

hmmmmm

Brilliant start to the touni in my opinion, concentrate on the football and it was superb...

yes it has been underwelming so far

its also been mired in far too much controversy, with 3 racism debates before it even started, mps refusing to attend due to politics in ukraine

and the poland game descending into farce with 2 red cards in the first match

hmmmmm

Oh give over, it's not our prob is it, lets enjoy and let who ever sort the bad things out, dont like it dont watch it...

England - just cant see them getting out of the group , hope im wrong but dunt seem to be very attacking , and so far boring football . ill still be in the pub somewhere cheering them on lol

i totally agree! can't see them doing anything again this year and are holding no great expectation of us whatsoever! quarter final if we are very lucky, but on the other hand is it a good thing we as fans are expecting nothing from england this year!

it could be a win win situation tho as

if we fail miserably= then we could say well same old same old and not be to disappointed

but

if we do progress well with good performances then that is a major bonus!!

Russia were 25-1 last week. I thought I'll have some of that and dropped £50 on it. They're now 14-1.

the Czechs have dropped from 50-1 to 150-1. Might be worth a few quid that. The last time the Czechs lost their opening match in Euro 1996, they ended up getting to the final and were 1-0 up, with 20 minutes to go.

I also dropped £20 on Poland at 50-1. They're still the same price.

England not to qualify : that was a ridiculous 3-2 last week, though it's now 5-4. Dropped £20 on that as well.

Russia were 25-1 last week. I thought I'll have some of that and dropped £50 on it. They're now 14-1.

the Czechs have dropped from 50-1 to 150-1. Might be worth a few quid that. The last time the Czechs lost their opening match in Euro 1996, they ended up getting to the final and were 1-0 up, with 20 minutes to go.

I also dropped £20 on Poland at 50-1. They're still the same price.

England not to qualify : that was a ridiculous 3-2 last week, though it's now 5-4. Dropped £20 on that as well.

cheers for that pal! mite av a punt on some of them also!!

Brilliant start to the touni in my opinion, concentrate on the football and it was superb...

Oh give over, it's not our prob is it, lets enjoy and let who ever sort the bad things out, dont like it dont watch it...

including the dodgy ref in the first match?