Part worn tyres supplier S6

Hi All,

I realise this topic has been done to death, but i'm really struggling to sort this out.

Pot hole killed my tyre. Spare tyre is fine so i want to put a part worn tyre onto spare rim and keep that as my spare tyre, and put the (totally fine) spare tyre on alloy and run it. But.... i've tried Best fit, Hawleys, Grahams, and a couple of others and they are all saying that they don't sell part worn.

Only want cheap tyre as it will be the spare tyre, anybody any ideas as to who will do this for me, preferably locally (walkley)?

grrr to potholes.

ta for help

Onespeed.

theres a garage whats done ours and are very reliable and cheap its near rutland road off the side street, dunno what its called but its below a boxing gym

GF x

Neepsend tryes its called.

neepsend tyres yes thats them :) X can't remember what the gym above its called and its bugging me now ;(

just phoned neepsend, apparently they can sort, shall zoom down today and report back, thanks for help people, forum is the best.. as ever :)

i need a good reliable tyre place aswell near s5 area if anyone knows one :)

I've just found a good place at Handsworth, they've got hundreds of part worns. It's at Portland Business Park where the old driving test centre used to be. They've got a website as well called http://www.partworntyresdirect.co.uk with loads of tyres on

I've just found a good place at Handsworth, they've got hundreds of part worns. It's at Portland Business Park where the old driving test centre used to be. They've got a website as well called http://www.partworntyresdirect.co.uk with loads of tyres on

think he'll be sorted by now - the last post was 5 months ago.