Weird man shouting at trains on midland station this morning

I was going for the train to leeds this morning. there was this man, perhaps in his early 20s who appeared to be just shouting at trains. He had a mobile telephone in his hand and a train came into the station and he just yelled "sprinter"! and made a lot of other remarks. Creeped me out, has anyone else had this problem??

I was going for the train to leeds this morning. there was this man, perhaps in his early 20s who appeared to be just shouting at trains. He had a mobile telephone in his hand and a train came into the station and he just yelled "sprinter"! and made a lot of other remarks. Creeped me out, has anyone else had this problem??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiqrGyBBpPk&feature=g-all-u

is this him?

Wey, they want bloody shouting at!

"my poo doesn't come here because I live in Scunthorpe" -- mint ! :)

Those guys on drugs or is there something broken upstairs? (on the video I mean)

These guys are ace, awesome youtube vids! :thumbsup:

You have to feel for the guy......he sounds like a Lib dem voter

Lol, top fella. Here we go. Happy days. The chap is in his element.

He does seem very happy :) I always think it is nice that someone can be so passionate about something and have an interest, keeps people out of trouble and he is doing no harm to anyone.

I know someone with a brain injury that spends hours at Manchester Airport, plane spotting, he might come across a bit strange to some people but he is happy and loves doing it. He always was a spotter but his brain injury increased his interest.

hahahahaha top quality HAPPY DAY'S !!!

The sooner that bridge is shut to non-travellers, the better - keep all the weirdo's, beggars, cottagers & theives out of the station.