John Peel's The Space online record collection goes live

already found some i have lol

ABC - lexicon of love

AC temple - sourpuss

he has the "video" cover adam and the ants - dirk wears white sox tho, which i think is the reissue, i thought hed have the normal black and white cover one

That can't be his entire 'A' selection surely? I've more than that and nobody ever sends me anything free through the post. Looks like what would be left after the good stuff was sold off! The only ones I have are these:

Abyssinians - Arise

Abyssinians - Forward On To Zion

Johnny Ace - Memorial Album

He has an album by A R Kane. Pretty sure I've a 12" by them somewhere that I haven't played in about 15 years. :o

What do they do with all the stuff sent to him by unsigned bands and bands that have split? They can't just put that on there without permission?

“I hate a good many things, but I suffer them all the same.”

Stannis Baratheon

No thats just the first 100 i believe

Ah right! :) That would explain a lot.

What do they do with all the stuff sent to him by unsigned bands and bands that have split? They can't just put that on there without permission?

I'd assume a huge percentage of that stuff would have been demo tapes (and latterly CD-rs) and not vinyl. Presumably this will only be his vinyl collection, or possibly only the LPs.