Apologies to the man on Walkley Bank Road

I was involved in a crash on that particular road not too long ago... its a long story but it was the other drivers fault, but this didn't stop a silly binty woman, who must have heard the crash from a house just where the crash took place, making her mind up that it was my fault, and come running out with a disposable camera to give to the driver of the other car for him to take photo's!

If you're reading this, woman, you made a real big mistake, I've seen that guy you helped out since the crash in different cars still driving like a maniac...he is a worthless chav who shouldn't be on the road!

This poor bloke walked up the gennel with his kid and must have got the complete force of this 8ft deep puddle.

Did you mean Subaru or Submarine? 8ft deep puddle lol.

It's taken like 11 hours to apologise so two tea breaks, a lunch break, drive home, dinner, mug of coffee and then 'oh I know, i'll say sorry to that old geezer I soaked this morning' :hihi::hihi: remorse..

:roll: Subaru drivers eh, pfffffffff

I second this. There's an idiot that has one around here, sounds like he took the muffler off. Subaru is more than a car, it is a state of mind.

I say nice one, pal! :thumbsup: In these days of computer-generated voices telling us that some legal entity "would like to apologise", it's excellent to hear, well read, someone actually say, well type :hihi: "sorry"

Some one said that it is sometimes better to drive through the puddle than maybe cause and accident. If this is the case then surely you could at least slow down to minimise the damage.

It's taken like 11 hours to apologise so two tea breaks, a lunch break, drive home, dinner, mug of coffee and then 'oh I know, i'll say sorry to that old geezer I soaked this morning' :hihi::hihi: remorse..

He may have been at work. Or out for the day. Not everyone has access to a computer 24/7, or permission to use one if or when at work.

Hopefully when the potholes around Sheffield are eventually sorted out, the big puddles will be no more.

Someone did this to me on South Road. I got his number and complained to the police but they said they couldn't do anything unless an officer actually saw the incident!

He may have been at work. Or out for the day. Not everyone has access to a computer 24/7, or permission to use one if or when at work.

Hopefully when the potholes around Sheffield are eventually sorted out, the big puddles will be no more.

Ok ease up, it was said in jest.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:thats the funniest thing said all day :hihi::hihi:

It must have been a huge pothole then.I thought puddles where caused by uneven road surfaces and crap drainage.

:roll: Subaru drivers eh, pfffffffff
I second this. There's an idiot that has one around here, sounds like he took the muffler off. Subaru is more than a car, it is a state of mind.
Yeah, these subaru car drivers are real chav-tastic rebels, dont'cha know! :hihi:

:hihi: NOT UNLESS SOME ONE IS DROWNED.

failing to stop after an accident is an offence, but driving through surface water.. nah

If you do it on purpose it's assault.