Apologies to the man on Walkley Bank Road

Sorry matey! I came round the corner a bit tight this morning on Walkley Bank Road and managed to hit what must have been the biggest puddle in the world just in the gutter. This poor bloke walked up the gennel with his kid and must have got the complete force of this 8ft deep puddle.

As I realised what had happened, I was already near the junction, looking in my mirror he looked a bit miffed!

So if you're reading this, Sorry! It wasn't on purpose! From the bloke in the green subaru.

Sorry matey! I came round the corner a bit tight this morning on Walkley Bank Road and managed to hit what must have been the biggest puddle in the world just in the gutter. This poor bloke walked up the gennel with his kid and must have got the complete force of this 8ft deep puddle.

As I realised what had happened, I was already near the junction, looking in my mirror he looked a bit miffed!

So if you're reading this, Sorry! It wasn't on purpose! From the bloke in the green subaru.

:hihi::hihi::hihi: I bet you laughed really :hihi:

cant you get into trouble with the police for that?

my partner and i were discussing that the other day, and now youve mentioned it!

:hihi: NOT UNLESS SOME ONE IS DROWNED.

failing to stop after an accident is an offence, but driving through surface water.. nah

:hihi: NOT UNLESS SOME ONE IS DROWNED.

failing to stop after an accident is an offence, but driving through surface water.. nah

Afraid you can, people have been prosecuted before if it can be proved that it could have been avoided

Afraid you can, people have been prosecuted before if it can be proved that it could have been avoided

What case was this? what punishment did it carry?

Cant see how one could be charged unless someone was injured or/and reckless driving was involved, am sure we have all done it, some times its safer to drive straight through the water than to take late avoiding action of surface water.

What case was this? what punishment did it carry?

Cant see how one could be charged unless someone was injured or/and reckless driving was involved, am sure we have all done it, some times its safer to drive straight through the water than to take late avoiding action of surface water.

I remember a case a few years ago where witnesses testified that the car driver altered his course to deliberatley drive through a puddle to soak some,I think,school children.He was charged with and found guilty of assault.

I remember a case a few years ago where witnesses testified that the car driver altered his course to deliberatley drive through a puddle to soak some,I think,school children.He was charged with and found guilty of assault.

You're quite right. Here it is :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220013/Driver-faces-prosecution-deliberately-soaking-children-puddles--posting-video-online.html