How brave are you?

It's a dark and secluded spot in the early hours of Sunday morning and I am being pursued by three screaming scantily clad girls.

Mr Soft appears and I tell him to bu**er off. I dont need any help

Mr Soft - haven't I debated with you before, under a different username? If you are who I think you are, and stir up trouble like before, a ban won't be far off.

When I was a fireman the advise given to us when we came across a situation was, always get help first, then render assistance.

The reason being, once you commit to a situation you cannot summon help. I think the same maxim applies here.

So, just to be clear, I would summon help and then wade in and help the person being attacked.

I had thought that your thread was a serious question,with the object being to introduce some concerning thought for a helpless victim.

After that last reply i now have my doubts,you appear to just having some kind of unexplained fun and pleasure??

He does seem to get some vicarious pleasure discussing sexual situations, last week he was fantascising about Gay relationships between politicians.

I think he drinks.

In my situation it would not be necessary in this case because there were only 3 of them , so the outcome would not be in doubt as I am tough.:)

Of course you are luv, now take your medicine and you can go and play with your dumbells.

I would rather not play with you thanks.:cool:

Look mummy, it's the tedious bore with more usernames to its discredit than I've had hot dinners.

I have noticed serious aspersions being cast as to the validity of some of the "facts" regarding your past by some people. They regard you as someone who is economical with the truth, just as I do.

Thats a serious allegation would you care to expand on it?

Ask Wednesday.:hihi:

What a pathetic individual you are. Not prepared to back up your innuendo you expect me to react to your snivelling smears.

Stay on topic!...........LOOOOSSSEEERRR!:hihi:

Only one loser here mate and it isnt me, I will leave you to get back to your rape fantasies.

Last time I intervened when a man was assaulting a woman, the women turned on me, but I would still intervene.

Ditto & ditto