Looking for baby massage course

Look at Net Mums under local area and preschool classes. There is a yoga and baby massage section with lots of different sessions listed. This is one of them but I imagine there are others

Contact Details

Telephone: 07852 235 222 or 07517 077 190

Email: kayla.wilson@sky.com

Developmental Baby Massage courses run over 5 weeks, available both at home and in a group setting, within the S6 area. Developmental baby massage is great for promoting bonding and development, easing birth trauma and relieving colic symptoms. We are fully CRB checked and have up to date paediatric first aid. Please call for prices and availability, gift vouchers are available.

hi, i am on week 3 out of 4 baby massage class at shooters grove children centre, i was only on list for 3 weeks before starting. There were also spaces on this one as some ladies cancelled. perhaps if you ring and say you could go at short notice you might get a place earlier. the lady who runs it there is called Leanne.

fabgirl

Hey, not sure where S6 is but there's a great baby massage group at Bankwood primary school on Blackstock road S14 on a Monday morning from 9:30. There's no waiting list and it's free as its sure start. The lady who runs it is great and the people who go are lovely. We're been going nearly a year now and still really enjoy it.

Sorry if it's miles away from S6, lived in Sheffield all my life and still don't no all the post codes!