Sheffield Wednesday v Wycombe Official Match Thread

Guest sibon
swfc have cancelled all the sellers tickets and will be put back into circulation for others to buy from club (who have posted pictures on ebay with either thier names on them or tracable numbers), and when they turn up they will be refused entry to the ground and they have also been reported to the police and could face a upto £5k in fines for touting tickets

Magnificent work by the club. Nice to see that they don't stand idly by when the law has been broken.

Message to squad:

Do Your Best.

Wycombe scored three against Notts County so they aren't helpless. It's not going to be the walkover everyone thinks. Although I hope I'm wrong.

Wycombe scored three against Notts County so they aren't helpless. It's not going to be the walkover everyone thinks. Although I hope I'm wrong.

Plus, I'll bet on Wednesday to jinx them. I got them relegated like that. :D

Anyway a 3.0 win to the owls.

Guest sibon

The topic of this thread can be found in the title at the top of the page. Please stick to it. Anyone continuing with the childish bickering will find their account suspended.

Now. On topic please.

sheffield uni radio interview with reda johnson, recorded yesterday, says the team are relaxed and ready for the game

Edited by SpecialPG

noticed wycombe have scored more goals than any other team in the league apart from the top 6. pretty nervous ahead of this game tbh.

Score draw Wycombe haven't a bad record against the top 8.