Morris dancing?

Are there going to be any Morris dancing events in Sheffield soon? (There was a great one all over the centre last May.)

I hope someone has an answer, the sane people os Sheffield would like to know where to avoid ;p

Sheffield City Morris will be at the Royal Hotel Dungworth tonight at 7.30 pm with Pecsaetan. Session afterwards in the pub.

@Chardanski. Pecsaetan have just got back from a week-long, all expenses paid trip to Oman staying in 5***** hotels. So the people of Sheffield didn't have to see them at all that week.

I hope someone has an answer, the sane people os Sheffield would like to know where to avoid ;p

This.......

I have to arrange my work holidays around my husband's morris dancing weekends away. He tells me it's like work, only there's a lot of beer drinking involved...

Morris Dancing and Great are 3 words that don't belong in the same sentence.;)

Morris Dancing and Great are 3 words that don't belong in the same sentence.;)

Whereas morris dancing and grate...............................

Morris Dancing is just grown men wearing strange clothes whacking each other with sticks. :suspect:

Morris Dancing is just grown men wearing strange clothes whacking each other with sticks. :suspect:

Sounds like a good night at La Chambre!