Anyone else plagued by flies?

Apparently there is a big fly problem, we thought it was just us, when i came home today there were dozens in the house, also had loads at work, but when other half went to get fly spray the supermarket manager was spraying everywhere and covering over the pastries and said there was a problem in the area.

Apparently there is a big fly problem, we thought it was just us, when i came home today there were dozens in the house, also had loads at work, but when other half went to get fly spray the supermarket manager was spraying everywhere and covering over the pastries and said there was a problem in the area.

...and where is this exactly? And which supermarket are you talking about?

we have just been sating same,they are a damned nuisance

we have just been sating same,they are a damned nuisance

yes indeed - flies are such a nuisance it almost makes it worthwhile posting about it on your local forum.....or anywhere that accepts a post, really.

My house is over run with them! I was starting to think something had crawled in and died! Iv been searching all round the house since yesterday afternoon when they suddenly started appearing.

I'm glad its not just me, but its creepy all the same! I'm guessing its something to do with the time of year and all that :huh: