Fullwood cottage homes.

• 1 year later...

Im looking for any information about the lindley borthers that went into fullwood cottage home in the late 1930 to 1946 ish, Kenny Mark and Roy, im Marks son and dont know much about Marks early life. Any information would be helpfull.

Im looking for any information about the lindley borthers that went into fullwood cottage home in the late 1930 to 1946 ish, Kenny Mark and Roy, im Marks son and dont know much about Marks early life. Any information would be helpfull.

On other threads I've mentioned I was with Roy and the elder lad when they first came into House #2 i always thought that was first arrival in 1941ish because sure that roy was only about 3/4 Iknow Roy was much younger than me and in 41 I was 7 in feb, was Mark the middle lad or the elder,sent a reply to one of your kin? maybe in oz? Ileft in 46 they was all in when i left sort of thought remember someone saying they was in to the bitter end at 14 also moved to the hell hole #3 under the the tender care of the most evil witch of all MILLNER still makes me sudder to think anyone under that piece ot nast.

Do feel free to P.M me or E-mail if you prefer

---------- Post added 18-05-2013 at 11:54 ----------

seem to think it was Roys grandaughter in oz? asked the same question

---------- Post added 21-05-2013 at 12:03 ----------

Still trying to find Michael David Tansley and Pauline Yvonne Tansley.Probably went into the Homes about 1951.Thanks

still no luck:(:(