Le Tall Woodhouse Books Available

Hi i'm new here and this is my first post as i'm after a copy or two of Le tall Woodhouse

damn never knew of this thread :o

only just found it myself

Some more information here. As I mentioned before, William James Le Tall married a distant cousin of mine Mary Staniforth Jubb, he passed away on 18 Sept 1904 and was buried at the Woodhouse Quaker Burial Ground which stood at the end of Meetinghouse Lane, which appears to have houses built on it now, Mary was also buried there.

William had two sons ,Benjamin (Named after their father, also named Benjamin) and Frederick Tindall Le Tall (Named after his mother Mary Tindall).

On his probate, William James Le Tall of Hackenthorpe leaves 30760pound 17s 3d and his wife leaves 275pound 14s 7d.

His brother Frederick's will is proved by his brother William James Le Tall of Hackenthorpe and he leaves personal estate 6,586 3s 6d.

I also know Fred married Eleanor Maud Hawson and had 3 girls, Ethel b1874, Mary 1876, Eleanor b1865 and son Frederick William Le Tall b1872. The wife was from Scarborough and she moves back there with the daughters upon her husbands death before dieing herself there in 1919. She leaves 3019pound 0s 8d

Hi I've just seen this thread. My grandmother is the co author of Le Talls Woodhouse and she still has a few copies for sale if anybody would be interested in a copy.

hi i would like to buy a copy of the Woodhouse book.I live in Woodhouse and could collect if your local..if this is possible.. thanks regards Mitch

---------- Post added 30-01-2018 at 14:21 ----------

Hi Sophie thanks for the reply, as i cannot post back to messages as of yet ,you can let me know your number i can call you and arrange to collect and pay you as well.. Kind regards Mitch

---------- Post added 30-01-2018 at 22:12 ----------

Thanks Sophie i got your message i will call your Grandmother and arrange with her Thanks Kind regards Mitch.

Edited by Mendasaw

If anybody is interested in buying the 'Le Tall Woodhouse' book which contains a history of Woodhouse i have it for sale, my grandmother is the co author so i have quite a few available. If anybody is interested please message me. I am selling them for £3 plus postage and packaging.

Many Thanks :)

Hi! Do you still have any copies left of this book? I’m interested in buying this for my father! Thank you :)

Yes i have a few copies. How many would you like?

Hi Sophie, I am a Le Tall and have just started researching the family tree. I would very much like a copy of the book. Please tell me how to purchase and pay for the book.

Hi. I have a copy of this book which I bought when researching our house - there is a Miss S Le Tall mentioned in the deeds from the late 1800's. 

I recently met a lady whose father and grandfather came from Woodhouse & would like to obtain a copy for her if you still have some.