Beam back at Bramall Lane for Exeter match

Loads have returned their tickets, I had a bus of 48 only around half had tickets but have now got everyone a ticket, just ring or badger the club.

They only had one this afternoon mate.

Cheers

for a beam back, dont all the away allocation of tickets need to be sold before one can even be considered, or was it all agreed before all this "united fans returning tickets" story came out?

Even if some tickets are returned, they will be snapped up by others.

Even if some tickets are returned, they will be snapped up by others.

That seems to be what is happening Robbie.

Anything can happen in football, both our teams could win, lose or draw, or a combination thereof.

I had planned to be at the game since the start of the season, not that I had an inkling where we would be in the table, but that I want to follow my team, always try and be at the last game (unless I am working overseas) and a weekend in Exeter is always good fun, I can think of loads worse places to be.

And as I said a few weeks ago, I already have my season ticket for next year, doesn't matter which league we are in, I just cannot imagine any other way of spending my Saturday afternoons! :)

Was in the ticket office this morning so i asked if there were any Exeter tickets left.After checking i was told that they had 1 ticket and a waiting list of people who wanted at least 2.

Another non story.

for a beam back, dont all the away allocation of tickets need to be sold before one can even be considered, or was it all agreed before all this "united fans returning tickets" story came out?

Thats all it is a story ...Away tickets SOLD OUT AGES ago...

Probably the same owl who started the daily mirror and the letter to the Wycombe chairman story

Thats the one s2 !

Like ive said before no matter what i will always be a owl with pride.

It not over yet anyway so you still may be celebrating !

il be celebtratimg coming 3rd and taking over another little boring town for the day just as you'll be celebrating automatic promotion with a crowd big enough to grace any league in the world let alone league 1pal but make no mistake if we was both in the blue square I know who would be there following the blades/owls and it would be fans like us chief !

Well said, respect due :thumbsup:

nice 1 chief

Edited by sibon

That seems to be what is happening Robbie.

Anything can happen in football, both our teams could win, lose or draw, or a combination thereof.

I had planned to be at the game since the start of the season, not that I had an inkling where we would be in the table, but that I want to follow my team, always try and be at the last game (unless I am working overseas) and a weekend in Exeter is always good fun, I can think of loads worse places to be.

And as I said a few weeks ago, I already have my season ticket for next year, doesn't matter which league we are in, I just cannot imagine any other way of spending my Saturday afternoons! :)

so true mate.....who cares what division your team plays in...its your team..whatever...all these craving for the premiership dream....don't realise that average joe...will be priced out of the market...and the money boys from the suburbs will come back to swell hillsborough and the lane...with their kids ditching the latest chelsea/man utd one...for either a red/blue and white striped one...

i will be boozing in the cavendish hotel if you fancy a beer...bingo and a turn on...:hihi::hihi:

Eutelsat W3A (7.0°E)

Fréquence: 12545 - Pol: H - SR: 5632 - FEC: 3/4

Catégorie: Sport - Football

Transmis en: MPEG-2 4:2:2

Infos: Exeter-Sheffield Utd

Edited by investigate