Beam back at Bramall Lane for Exeter match

great news wish all away games were beamback would go to them all

rabitter will be there

I agree, I would do the same for the ones I could not get to in person, makes sense.

Dont worry yourself Owl, loads are still going, many of us in their terraces, in fact at my end demand is growing our mini bus is now boosted with following cars !

Out of the 19 of us, only 2 had tickets from United , thats just increased to 4, but thanks for your concern of all things United related.

No doubt your making a special effort to get to S6 this weekend.

One thing for sure, not one of those going down to Exeter can be called a glory hunter, unlike the masses down the lane last week and the extra 14,000 down S6 this coming Saturday.

one's not been to the lane all season....does he count..:hihi::hihi:

its been confirmed that easty has booked a beamback of the owls v wycombe game...

to be screened in exeter bus station on a portable black and white tv...while sat on a blue and white deckchair...

tickets are available at only a tenner...:hihi:

one's not been to the lane all season....does he count..:hihi::hihi:

You may be an Owl !! but your our Owl for the day, you will be well watered and looked after, we have adopted Owls before :) just for the weekend though :)

We may even convert you !! :hihi:

You may be an Owl !! but your our Owl for the day, you will be well watered and looked after, we have adopted Owls before :) just for the weekend though :)

We may even convert you !! :hihi:

not jealous witnesses are you...the boys not for converting...but might try the old real ale thingy..

Who is returning Exeter tickets? Where did you hear this Tee? I need two more if at all possible.

Cheers

Loads have returned their tickets, I had a bus of 48 only around half had tickets but have now got everyone a ticket, just ring or badger the club.

What we have found is , United away end tickets are not freely available at all ! but Unitedites in other parts of the stadia have been making tickets available on the United forums, We were in the same boat (short on tickets), but now have tickets for all our mini bus and sourced tickets this week for a further car load, but stress all but 4 of the 19 tickets are in the Exeter home areas of the ground.

What a shame it would be for those, now choosing not to travel, if by some way it turned out to be the best day of the season.

for a beam back, dont all the away allocation of tickets need to be sold before one can even be considered, or was it all agreed before all this "united fans returning tickets" story came out?

What we have found is , United away end tickets are not freely available at all ! but Unitedites in other parts of the stadia have been making tickets available on the United forums, We were in the same boat (short on tickets), but now have tickets for all our mini bus and sourced tickets this week for a further car load, but stress all but 4 of the 19 tickets are in the Exeter home areas of the ground.

What a shame it would be for those, now choosing not to travel, if by some way it turned out to be the best day of the season.

If I wasn't an Owl i'd be hoping it was! A few sold on Brentford tickets apparently and they missed a barnstormer of an afternoon!

I'm looking at 4 tickets right now for the game sat in there end not one of our party would dream of not going , it will be good fun and a laugh no matter what . And for the poster that said there will be tears , waddle I think it was.... I don't think so I'm a blade n il be here no matter what smile on face singing my heart out for the lads !

I'm looking at 4 tickets right now for the game sat in there end not one of our party would dream of not going , it will be good fun and a laugh no matter what . And for the poster that said there will be tears , waddle I think it was.... I don't think so I'm a blade n il be here no matter what smile on face singing my heart out for the lads !

Well said, respect due :thumbsup:

Thats the one s2 !

Like ive said before no matter what i will always be a owl with pride.

It not over yet anyway so you still may be celebrating !