Beam back at Bramall Lane for Exeter match

nikki-red

United have confirmed tonight that there will be a beam back of the Exeter game................http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10418~2755248,00.html

(Apologies if its been discussed already, I couldnt find anything)

Edited by nikki-red

indeed, if it was to seal promotion then yeah itd be excellent, but with a just above zero chance still, it just seems to be overkill?

It's good to have the choice....

I feel that all away games should be available via beamback... maybe not on the scale that has been known previous, but TV's on the concourse and have beers available/

It's good to have the choice....

I feel that all away games should be available via beamback... maybe not on the scale that has been known previous, but TV's on the concourse and have beers available/

That would be brilliant Robbie.

Perhaps the clubs should look into this for those that can't always get tickets or can't afford to go.

That would be brilliant Robbie.

Perhaps the clubs should look into this for those that can't always get tickets or can't afford to go.

I think it is the cost involved.

A fee will go to the home team.

Maybe a reduction in tv funding?

But it'd be good.

A lot of people can't make it due to work commitments.

For instance, I work till 6.30 on Tuesdays... which isn't plausible for me to get to an away ground.

Some people work till 1 on Sat etc.