Charlton's bakery in Meersbrook

On 01/08/2020 at 13:52, RLTS1234 said:

Yes i do know her,give me some time i am in the process of arranging it for sale.

That sounds great. It would be good to see it back in use.

On 01/08/2020 at 13:52, RLTS1234 said:

Yes i do know her,give me some time i am in the process of arranging it for sale.

Hi there, do you know if the owner is still planning to sell the building? I know lots of people are looking for spaces to open round there

Does anyone have anymore information on this old bakery? I would love to bring it back to life. 

22 hours ago, AlJS said:

Does anyone have anymore information on this old bakery? I would love to bring it back to life. 

The owner has for many years refused to let anyone do anything with it. However, someone who knows him mentioned on a Facebook community group (Only in Meersbrook or one of those) that he was willing to consider someone taking it on. Perhaps post on one of those and ask if anyone has his contact details. It does look a mess and has a negative effect on the  number of new independent businesses which have opened around there in the past few years.

Very old thread but if anyone is interested has a for sale sign on it.

Edited by *Wallace*

yeah up for sale,make a good shop for someone or eatery