Everybody all around the world ( ELO)

sheff66

Gotta tell you what I just heard

Theres gonna be a party all over the world !!!!!!!!!!!:hihi:

Hillsborough corner next Saturday after full time .... Bring your own hats balloons scarves etc all invited

The Owls are goin up ...

Nowt like rubbing it in is there...lol...enjoy yourselves.....:D

Hillsborough corner next Saturday after full time .... Bring your own hats balloons scarves etc all invited

The Owls are goin up ...

i'm having a one man....blue and white party in torquay.....:hihi::hihi:

The Owls are goin up ...

Up the mighty Owls! :) but you should just know that some people on here dont like it when you put short posts rubbing it in and it will disappear soon.

Hint at the fact that we are happy and there will be a party and make it into a page long essay and it's okay then :hihi:

We are going up! I said we are going up! Hillsboro will be rocking this weekend.

Up the mighty Owls! :) but you should just know that some people on here dont like it when you put short posts rubbing it in and it will disappear soon.

Hint at the fact that we are happy and there will be a party and make it into a page long essay and it's okay then :hihi:

We are going up! I said we are going up! Hillsboro will be rocking this weekend.

They wont delete it they know Im only havin a bit of fun :hihi:

I wont celebrate untill its mathmatically impossible for united to overtake us, when or if that time comes then i will go mental. I've been very calm and collected over the last few matches and we have rumbled on with good results and i feel the same about the last match as i did the others.

I wont celebrate untill its mathmatically impossible for united to overtake us, when or if that time comes then i will go mental. I've been very calm and collected over the last few matches and we have rumbled on with good results and i feel the same about the last match as i did the others.

TOO CONSERVATIVE . Get your blue and white bunting up its over were up 6 - 0 to The Wednesday on Saturday 4 - 0 by half time

Championship here we come

WEDNESDAY ARE BACK :hihi:

TOO CONSERVATIVE . Get your blue and white bunting up its over were up 6 - 0 to The Wednesday on Saturday 4 - 0 by half time

Championship here we come

WEDNESDAY ARE BACK :hihi:

I must say I'm with SpecialPG on this one, first time in a while we've been in the driving seat, let's not throw it away now!

Let's not forget home games against Brentford, Walsall and Stevenage.

Games we SHOULD have won, and failed.

We've got it all to do on Saturday.

Wycombe will come and play up to the big atmosphere - their last game in a MASSIVE stadium ahead of dropping to the bottom league.

They can afford to sit back, take their time, be creative and try to catch us out.

We on the other hand HAVE to push on.

This is no way whatsoever cut and dry.