What have the condems done for you

they have been useless I have 3 kids

In what way are they responsible for your procreational acivities?

Condems/condoms

Clearly spent too long in labour.

they have put up my retirement age twice which now means I can't retire until I'm 66 - it should have been 64 which was bad enough, but then they decided to up the retirement age early which means that I got clobbered twice.

Name 5 politicians who are in the game to improve their community rather than just for personal gain.

Well they all say that they are in politics for the good of their community (whether you agree with them, or their policies is another matter). Notwithstanding, here's my list:

John Mann MP; Peter Tapsell MP; Carloine Lucas MP; Tom Watson and Simon Hughes Mp

Edited by Mister M

Well they all say that they are in politics for the good of their community (whether you agree with them, or their policies is another matter). Notwithstanding, here's my list:

John Mann MP; Peter Tapsell MP; Carloine Lucas MP; Tom Watson and Simon Hughes Mp

Dennis Skinner?

Why do I keep reading this thread as 'What have condoms ever done for you?'

Dennis Skinner?

Yes I should've included him, he's certainly very principled.

I think the changes they have made today in the way care home charges are calculated is an improvement.

The threshold before any charges are made has been raised from £23K to £123K. and the maximum a person should pay is £75K.

The downside is that "hotel charges" will be charged and the changes do not come in until 2017.

Anyone in a modest sized house, valued below £123K, should not need o sell it to pay the charges and if one has no savings then the state pays.

I think the changes they have made today in the way care home charges are calculated is an improvement.

The threshold before any charges are made has been raised from £23K to £123K. and the maximum a person should pay is £75K.

The downside is that "hotel charges" will be charged and the changes do not come in until 2017.

Anyone in a modest sized house, valued below £123K, should not need o sell it to pay the charges and if one has no savings then the state pays.

no they will have to sell it to pay the hotel charges instead :hihi:

---------- Post added 11-02-2013 at 20:44 ----------

Why do I keep reading this thread as 'What have condoms ever done for you?'
get some glasses:hihi:

Glad you are now agreeing with me. Conservatives introduced it. Correct?

Agreed Conservatives introduced the fuel price escalator.

Labour, party of the people, increased the burden.