Male grey/silver tabby

vix2000

http://www.thesheffieldcatsshelter.org/cats-for-adoption

Here are some of the cats waiting for new homes at the Cat shelter - So many more are coming in frequently. Please give them a call - They are a wonderful organization and the lovely cats are just waiting to find a loving home.

The shelter is open every day between 1:30 pm and 3:00 pm for adoptions and visitors.

1 Travis Place, Broomhall, Sheffield, S10 2DB - 0114 272 4441

Edited by nicholls5

Nooo please don't let the cat have a litter. It has no benefit to the cat whatsoever, and actually offers many risks such as diseases or even death to the female. There are thousands of unwanted cats and kittens around, please don't add to the numbers!!

Ah he is gorgeous, you must be gutted, my daughter has a female who is in season and she wants her to have a litter before she is 'done', hence my post. He would have been perfect. So sorry he has gone.

As Emma says.......PLEASE DONT :(

my daughter has a female who is in season and she wants her to have a litter before she is 'done', hence my post.

can well understand the desire to let her have kittens. i would have felt the same a few years ago. after a couple of years being a foster carer for cat rescues i have to say please please don't do it. there are a terrifying number of kittens being born at the moment who will need to try to find homes. not to mention the older cats who are being over looked in favour of kittens. we're never going to be able to find homes for all the cats out there and some will inevitably suffer as a result. please don't add to them - its utterly heart breaking once you get involved in it and see what's happening.