Cat Poisoning in your local area

my wife,s in2 cats bigtime while I only take to her last two realy strongly. strang perhaps.:confused:

Simple??? Some cats enjoy being indoors, but ideally, cats should be able to roam as they would in the wild. Cat's aren't like dogs, they are independent creatures.....Unless you keep it indoors permanently, it's difficult to keep the agile cat on your property. And as I mentioned once before, what if no-body owned cats....The place would be overloaded with stray cats in an uncontrolled environment. At least because they are domesticated, the numbers are kept down.. It's THEN people would have reason to moan.

All really good reasons not to own i cat id think.

I hate the creatures. They are horrid and cruel. They kill for fun and make me go :gag:

Youd need to be a right nob to want to poison them though. What a horrible death they must have had :(

Shazadams89 you would be better putting this in the pet owners section, I think there is a thread about people putting poison down for cats there but not sure if it's rat poisin, but that section is for animal lovers so it's info they would like to know.

All really good reasons not to own i cat id think.

I hate the creatures. They are horrid and cruel. They kill for fun and make me go :gag:

Youd need to be a right nob to want to poison them though. What a horrible death they must have had :(

Remember...The most cruel of animals is man. :)