Cat Poisoning in your local area

Please be aware

Someone in the S20 area is a cat killer

Our cat was killed with RAT POISON

It kills very slowly and cruely

If your cat suddenly stops eating for 2-3 days take it straightaway to the vets and tell the vet RAT POISONED

The next symptoms are very weak and wobbly "TIME IS RUNNING OUT NOW"

Don't let your cat go through what ours went through

And don't go through what were going through now.

Edited by shazadams89

sorry to here this but they are getting like RATS vermin nusience round where i live

sorry to here this but they are getting like RATS vermin nusience round where i live

There are natural organic ways to keep a cat away from your garden/plant beds. A great way is using rose bush cuttings buried slightly below the soil. Cats will step on the thorns and be spooked away. After a few times will stop coming back. Also as the cuttings the decay, they feed the soil.

Sorry to hear this,but someone may have a genuine rat problem on their property and have put poison down to kill the rats and your cat has wandered and eaten it....

Please be aware

Someone in the Owlthorpe area is a cat killer

Our cat was killed with RAT POISON

It kills very slowly and cruely

If your cat suddenly stops eating for 2-3 days take it straightaway to the vets and tell the vet RAT POISONED

The next symptoms are very weak and wobbly "TIME IS RUNNING OUT NOW"

Don't let your cat go through what ours went through

And don't go through what were going through now.

:( :( poor cat, are you sure it was deliberate? as someone might have just been treating their house for rats.

If it was deliberate then 'what goes around, comes around'

You might be wrong. Your cat could have eaten a mouse or a rat that had recently eaten a tray full of bait.

Personally, if I had a sick cat, I'd ask the vet what was wrong with it rather than insisting that it had been poisoned. Those symptoms could be due to a number of problems and I'd rather the vet used his or her judgement.

Oh but its ok to kill them is it? your unbelievable

Well I put rat poison out, for the rats mind. If a cat eats it (Im not sure why it would mind) then its not really my problem as I am trying to keep vermin down.

Its a pity cats could not be more domesticated like dogs so you could have more control over them.

Maybe they have eaten poisoned vermin and that's how it got into its system ?

You might be wrong. Your cat could have eaten a mouse or a rat that had recently eaten a tray full of bait.

Personally, if I had a sick cat, I'd ask the vet what was wrong with it rather than insisting that it had been poisoned. Those symptoms could be due to a number of problems and I'd rather the vet used his or her judgement.

Excuse me but it was confirmed by the vet

Oh but its ok to kill them is it? your unbelievable

I don't think that was the suggestion.

Having rats can be hazardous to humans, people have every right to try and eradicate them.

You may be making assumptions about how your cat died, its obviously up set you but you cannot claim to know that someone has done this with any degree of intention.

Sorry to hear this,but someone may have a genuine rat problem on their property and have put poison down to kill the rats and your cat has wandered and eaten it....

There's no Rat problems around here! the only rat is the person who did it

Excuse me but it was confirmed by the vet

A vet will have told you what killed it and not how it was killed, its not the same thing.