Is there an Aldi in Sheffield.6. ?

Im deserting Tescos for Aldi from tommorrow, but is there one in S6 ? Ive got a coupon for £5 off if I spend £35, so Im taking the offer up. Aldi have consistently come top in prices over the other supermarkets, and their own brands e.g.washing up liquid, washing powder, dishwasher tablets, and face cream have beaten the other supermarkets when tested by " Which" magazine. Aldi, here I come, but where are you ?

Thank you for your help. I will go to one of those.

There's a LIDL in S6 (well it's borderline S5), behind the White Horse Pub near the Kilner Way retail Park.

Not an Aldi, but Lidl/Aldi are more or less the same sort of thing anyway just by different names.

Edited by Rich
Whie Horse, not White House! D'oH!

Really ? Are you sure ? Herries Road, is Sheffield 5 isnt it ? It may be Lidl as I always get mixed up with those two.

Herries Road is mostly S6, Radio Hallam studio is on there and they have an S6 post code :D

I think S5 starts after the 5 Arches.

There's a LIDL in S6 (well it's borderline S5), behind the White Horse Pub near the Kilner Way retail Park.

Not an Aldi, but Lidl/Aldi are more or less the same sort of thing anyway just by different names.

The OP says they have a money off voucher for Aldi. No matter how similar the stores are, I don't think Lidl will honour it.

There is one in S6 it's on Herries road, if your on your way up towards Penistone it's on your right hand side.

I'm fairly sure there isn't an Aldi on Herries Rd, but I may just have a drive up and look for it.

I tend to go to the one on St Mary's Gate, but only now and again as it isn't really convenient for us S6ers.