Wheelie Bins. Does yours get emptied?

I just wonder if other people have the same problem with their wheelie bin not getting emptied.

I tend to collect rubbish and kitchen waste in a pedal bin fitted with plastic bin liners. I simply tie up the bag and throw it into the wheelie bin. However other rubbish does get thrown straight into the bin.

For several weeks the bin men have just lifted the lid on the bin and removed the 2 or 3 plasic sacks of rubbish and left the rest in the bottom. Some of the stuff in the bottom of the bin has been there for several weeks and has started to really stink. I'm tempted to just fill the bin with loose rubbish this week to get it emptied propery.

Is this something that happens to others or is it just our local crew?

They are supposed to take the bin to the wagon and send it up to be emptied. If they're regularly not properly emptying your bin, complain to Veolia about it. It's a health issue.

I've seen sometimes, if you only have a single bag of rubbish in an empty bin they will take that bag and put it in another bin for emptying. But if there is loose trash in the bottom, they should take the bin.

I just wonder if other people have the same problem with their wheelie bin not getting emptied.

I tend to collect rubbish and kitchen waste in a pedal bin fitted with plastic bin liners. I simply tie up the bag and throw it into the wheelie bin. However other rubbish does get thrown straight into the bin.

For several weeks the bin men have just lifted the lid on the bin and removed the 2 or 3 plasic sacks of rubbish and left the rest in the bottom. Some of the stuff in the bottom of the bin has been there for several weeks and has started to really stink. I'm tempted to just fill the bin with loose rubbish this week to get it emptied propery.

Is this something that happens to others or is it just our local crew?

You need a bin divider from a good hardware store.This will make two areas,one for loose and another for bagged debris.Remove on bin day,and replace when empty.The council will supply to those on benefits etc.

If you have to be told you dont deserve to know:hihi:

It sounds like one of those useless plastic things they sell in those leaflets you sometimes get inside a mag. Totally uneccesary and superfluous. :D

If you were wanting to separate plastics, glass and other stuff, maybe, but to separate loose and bagged trash and then remove the divider .... :loopy:

It sounds like one of those useless plastic things they sell in those leaflets you sometimes get inside a mag. Totally uneccesary and superfluous. :D

If you were wanting to separate plastics, glass and other stuff, maybe, but to separate loose and bagged trash and then remove the divider .... :loopy:

It is quite clear you cannot visualise the problem facing the OP

PS Why dont you address me as a DOLT as per previous posts you have made,dear?