£20 left in cash machine

You may not have lost your money,I believe that if you don't take it out,the machine claims it back. I don't know what the time scale is,but you may be lucky,I did the same thing once myself and was lucky enough not to lose mine.

how would anyone be able to return it to you ?, did you write your name and address on it ?

Well as there was people behind me would they not have seen it as I walked away and they approached the machine or is that too logical for you??

Yes I would like it back but sh*t happens, and as I said my mistake!

Edited by claire@mfc

You go to a cash machine for the only purpose of taking out some money, and then walk away without it? How does that happen? :huh:

Hopefully, the next person left it there and it was taken back, and recredited to your account. Ask the bank on Monday.

Yes I went to the machine for money but had my disabled mum with me who I was taking for lunch as I live 200 miles away and came up for the weekend as it is her birthday, so trying to juggle everything my mind was on other things, like driving home in this crap weather later today with the crazy drivers on the road, but that's another thread lol