Where to rollerskate in sheffield?

My 6 year old daughter's turning out to be a bit of a whizz on the roller skates we got her a few weeks ago and have rarely been off her feet since, i want to know if theres any indoor rollerskating venue in sheffield suitable please.

And outdoor if the weather gets any better.

The old ice skating rink on Queens Road is now an indoor rink

The old ice skating rink on Queens Road is now an indoor rink

Thanks, its a bit far for me but will go there if thats the only place

Does it get busy do you know? she has mild autism and can be a bit overwhelmed by crowds. At least to begin with i'd rather try when its quiet.

The website for Skate Central is: http://www.skatecentral.co.uk, ot Tel; 2723037the sessions are Thursday eveing 5pm till 8pm, this is a quietish family session. Friday night 7pm till 1pm, this is more for teens, then Saturday and Sunday 2pm till 4pm, which are public sessions, where mainly families come skating. Hope this helps !!

The website for Skate Central is: http://www.skatecentral.co.uk, ot Tel; 2723037the sessions are Thursday eveing 5pm till 8pm, this is a quietish family session. Friday night 7pm till 1pm, this is more for teens, then Saturday and Sunday 2pm till 4pm, which are public sessions, where mainly families come skating. Hope this helps !!

Great stuff thanks. Sadly the thursday session clashes with her dancing lesson, so sunday would be perhaps the best day for us.

Am i allowed on without skates to assist until she is confident?

Cheers.

Edited by qwert

I know you said sheffield but just for future referance theres one called simply skate rotherham not always busy and they do special offers but would have to call them as not sure when they may also advise when its least busy!

Yeah I was going to advise Simply Skate too, if you're North Sheffield then it's easier to get to than town anyway! After school it's only £1 for skate hire and £1 to skate between 4pm and 6pm, we go all the time, with our own skates so its v cheap!!

Yes ive just been looking http://www.simplyskate.co.uk/ looks good, thanks for the tip. It will be easier to get to and i know that area better (didnt have a clue though about that place)

Cheers guys.

There was a Groupon offer for SimplySkate this week too - might be worth a look! Ive had a kids party there too - was good fun. x