Animal Cruelty at the hands of pig farmers

On the plus side: five people have now been brought to task and a disciplinary is being held on this issue.

So, some good has come out of all of this!

Good. Let's hope they get what they deserve.

So basically, the RSPCA Freedom Food label means absolutely nothing.

It's all the more sickening, as pigs are so intelligent.

Pigs rank #4 in animal intelligence behind chimpanzees, dolphins and elephants. Piglets learn their names by two to three weeks of age and respond when called.

http://www.veganpeace.com/animal_facts/Pigs.htm

Edited by Darth Vader

Is there a way to sign the petition without seeing the footage? I can't bear seeing the film. I cancelled my DD to RSPCA yesterday and will donate to another animal charity run locally. The RSPCA have fallen short on their promises about animal welfare on one too many occasions IMO :rant:

Is there a way to sign the petition without seeing the footage? I can't bear seeing the film. I cancelled my DD to RSPCA yesterday and will donate to another animal charity run locally. The RSPCA have fallen short on their promises about animal welfare on one too many occasions IMO :rant:

Yes, if you follow the link in the OP. You don't have to watch the video, as you have to click 'play' to watch it.

Thank you. Signed and shared on farcebook.

Why pigs and not any other animal?

Probably misunderstood your question but no animal should be subjected to cruelty or abuse it just so happens that Pigs are the focus in this link.

Probably misunderstood your question but no animal should be subjected to cruelty or abuse it just so happens that Pigs are the focus in this link.

Agreed. And they've been treated horrifically here.

Hopefully, with our eye on this something will be done about it!

So it's fair to say - all the petition signers are now veggies, never again will a good steak, lamb chop or bacon buttie pass their lips.

Hope non of you ever have to work in an abattoir for a crust, enough said.

Angel.

So it's fair to say - all the petition signers are now veggies, never again will a good steak, lamb chop or bacon buttie pass their lips.

Hope non of you ever have to work in an abattoir for a crust, enough said.

Angel.

I think the ones that sign the petition are against uneccessary cruelty and abuse not eating meat.

I think the ones that sign the petition are against uneccessary cruelty and abuse not eating meat.

Exactly, we're against taking piglets and smashing their heads against metal gates... That kind of thing!