Rats in Arbourthorne/Manor Top S2

Nothing like the personal touch. I got this in my post today.

Business Strategy & Regulation

Director: Micheal Crofts

Environmental Services

Gayton Road

Sheffield

S4 7DB

E mail environmentalservicesadmin@sheffield.gov.uk

Officer: George Taylor

Ref: domestic pet advice

Dear Sir or Madam

The purpose of this letter is to introduce you to The Sheffield City Council Environmental Services Pest Control.

Following investigations of reports of rats in your area we would appreciate your help in trying to minimise any potential problems. As well as making good sense, owners and occupiers of property are legally responsible for reporting rat problems and taking action to deal with them.

If you see a rat on your property then Environmental Services can carry out a treatment on your behalf.

This service is FREE of charge to all domestic properties.

The Environmental Services Pest Control Service can offer treatmenta for a variety of pests but we are always happy to free advice on self-help.

if you have any queries about this information or you have or suspect there are rats on your property then please contact us on 203 1470 or 203 7411.

Thanks for your co-operation

Yours faithfully

pp Scribble

Environmental Services Team

Shall we all deluge them on Monday morning saying we think we saw a rat and get treated? ( Might get a better response than when I reported a beheaded rabbit plonked at my back door last year).

Thanks for telling me - except when it's something to do with my Rent, it has my name on!!!!!!

What they are saying is that someone has reported you for having rats on your propety and they want you to clean your act up :hihi:

OMG - Do you think someone envies my garden that much that they made the rats thing up and complained?

Here is one I got last week :hihi:

Dear Sir or Madam

The purpose of this letter is to introduce you to Sheffield Fitness Unlimited.

Following investigations of reports of fat in your area we would appreciate your help in trying to minimise any potential problems. As well as making good sense, owners and occupiers of property are legally responsible for reporting fat problems and taking action to deal with them.

If you see fat on your property then Fitness Unlimited can carry out a treatment on your arse.

This service has a FEE of charge to unclog all furred up arteries.

The Sheffield Fitness Unlimited Service can offer treatments for a variety of weights and we are always happy to give free advice on self-help.

if you have any queries about this information or you have or suspect there is fat on your arse then please contact us on *** *** or *** ***.

Yours faithfully....

Edited by hard2miss

Here is one I got last week :hihi:

Dear Sir or Madam

The purpose of this letter is to introduce you to Sheffield Fitness Unlimited.

Following investigations of reports of fat in your area we would appreciate your help in trying to minimise any potential problems. As well as making good sense, owners and occupiers of property are legally responsible for reporting fat problems and taking action to deal with them.

If you see fat on your property then Fitness Unlimited can carry out a treatment on your arse.

This service has a FEE of charge to unclog all furred up arteries.

The Sheffield Fitness Unlimited Service can offer treatments for a variety of weights and we are always happy to give free advice on self-help.

if you have any queries about this information or you have or suspect there is fat on your arse then please contact us on *** *** or *** ***.

Yours faithfully....

Now that one i could have coped with!!!!!