Underground Fitness Gym under Park Head Pub?

Has anyone tried Underground Fitness gym where the wacky warehouse used to be under the Park Head Pub on Ecclesall Road South / Abbey Lane??

I went there for the first time this morning and its amazing!! I didn't even know there were there? I got to have a look around and the staff, atmosphere, equipment really surprised me. They are really personable, and after explaining my goals I left feeling like they actually cared about what I wanted to achieve and told me things I've never been suggested before. I'm currently at Virgin, but this one is much cheaper, seem much more up to date in their approach and I'm seriously considering moving there. (plus its cheaper!!) Classes look great but unfortunately the yoga class isn't happening which I wanted to try.

Has anyone else been? Any views or opinions would be much appreciated before I commit.

Thanks guys :)

Hi

Did you ever end up joining this gym. I went for a look around last week and thought it was good but couldn't make my mind up. I have never joined a gym before and I thought that 12 months was a big commitment without thinking it through but would be great to get advice from someone who has already joined.

Thanks

I can't rate it enough!! I love it, the training programme I've been given is fantastic and totally different to the way I usually train but more effective. Its challenging, but thats what I want!! The staff are so friendly and helpful, and have a really great attitude to helping you get what you want out of a gym. My mum is joining, and the limited membership numbers seem to be going quick. It might be worth going and having another look around, maybe doing a pay as you go workout and getting a feel for it. Best thing I ever did, I've only been there a few weeks, made friends, feel the benefit and have a great new programme!! I say go for it! x

Hmmm. I am still thinking about it lol. Great to hear some good feedback though. When I went to have a look there was no mention of pay as you go?? I would have like to try it. Thought I might have had a follow up phone call from them to see how I was getting on. Might go and look again the beginning of next month. Thanks x

I think there are limited membership places so it might be worth giving them a call to have a further chat before they all go!! The number I called was 0114 287 0691. Hope you join, I'm Sarah so if you do then make sure you say hi!!

Take the plunge!! Hope that helps x