Where to buy a bumbag?

They're not the trendiest of items, but very useful for carrying loose change/keys/phone etc when playing with kids in playcentres etc.

Does anyone know a good place to buy a cheap one tomorrow morning, please? Home Bargains on Queen Street doesn't according to the net? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

They're not the trendiest of items, but very useful for carrying loose change/keys/phone etc when playing with kids in playcentres etc.

Does anyone know a good place to buy a cheap one tomorrow morning, please? Home Bargains on Queen Street doesn't according to the net? :confused:

Thanks in advance.

hi, i am sure the bag stall just inside castle market may sell them, hope this helps, ;)

I was just about to suggest the same stall, myself, hellhol! It's called "Bags More"

perhaps bluebell wood charity shop if you fail at the market..

Thanks, guys! I'll pop down to the market first thing!

Atkinsons have leather ones £6.99 they are great when I am dog walking .. poo bags, house keys, mobile phone, not the trendiest things but really useful.

Do you want a shell suit with it? :hihi:

I just gave one away last week to a charity shop - St.Lukes at Gleadless, it was a childs one though!

Also walking shops like Go Outdoors, or Decathalon would almost certainly sell them.

I prefer the American term "fanny pack". Bum bag sounds rude!