Trade directories 30's & 40's

Is there anyone out there with access to old Sheffield trade directories or phone books? I'm looking for a newsagent in the 1930/40's called Reaney - possibly in the Walkley area. Any help or recollections greatly appreciated.

Is there anyone out there with access to old Sheffield trade directories or phone books? I'm looking for a newsagent in the 1930/40's called Reaney - possibly in the Walkley area. Any help or recollections greatly appreciated.

Sheffield local studies library and archives hold them

I have checked the Kellys directorys for 1927/1938/1942/ 1952/1954 no Reaney[newsagent]

Thanks - it may be it was just a short term job, the person in question did seem to have a number of different occupations during his life. It could also be that he simply worked for a newsagent rather than owned it.