Disciplinary advice/help, please

I would recommend getting in touch with Castle Associates in Nottingham, they offer a qualified trade union representative to accompany you to any disciplinary hearing even if you are not in any trade union, and this helps to ensure that you are treated fairly in the hearing. I've not used them myself, but worked with someone who's partner used them and they were extremely impressed with their service. Look them up on the internet and view their website, then judge for yourself whether they are worth contacting.

i have been through disaplinary procedure, i was suspended and left for a month for something that was accused of, if you have not been suspended from work then the chances are its not that serious they just need to investigate what happend. But if policy and procedure states you have to sign in and out when leaving the building then they see that you have breached that, worse case is first written warning. dont worry that is not classed as gross misconduct. good luck and hope you are feeling better.x