AFK Kickboxing, Sheffield

I just wanted to express my appreciation to all the friendly and welcoming people at AFK Kickboxing, Sydney Street.

I attended my first beginners class on Monday, absolutely terrified, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to all the staff and other students for making me feel welcome and putting me at ease.

I cant recommend AFK Kickboxing enough......

Edited by Gibbo1889

I just wanted to express my appreciation to all the friendly and welcoming people at AFK Kickboxing, Sydney Street.

I attended my first beginners class on Monday, absolutely terrified, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to all the staff and other students for making me feel welcome and putting me at ease.

I cant recommend AFK Kickboxing enough......

Hi Gibbo!

I'm glad you enjoyed it ! If you are who Im guessing you are, you caught onto the basics very well and I do honestly think that Kickboxing is the correct style for you.

You are right about the friendly atmosphere at AFK. All the students are friendly, for some reason it seems that we only attract friendly and down to earth people. No egos and no attitudes :hihi: .

Thank you for the encouraging post and see you either next week or at tonight's beginners class.

:thumbsup:

Ill see you tonight, I'm taking time off work especially for the class !

Good lad Gibbo, I like dedication mate..

In the words of the late great Roy 'Record Breakers' Castle......"Dedication is what you need" :-)

In the words of the late great Roy 'Record Breakers' Castle......"Dedication is what you need" :-)

Ha Ha , glad its not just me and Craig who remember record breakers :hihi:

Nice to see you again, hope you enjoyed Jumping kicks :D

Crane Technique!!! karate kid stylee!!!

Hi Farhad,

I just wondered if the gym was open as usual next Monday with it being a Bank Holiday ?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Farhad,

I just wondered if the gym was open as usual next Monday with it being a Bank Holiday ?

Thanks

Chris

Hi Gibbo.

The Beginners class on monday at 830pm will carry on as normal over the bank holiday.

Hope to see you there ;)