School appeal example letter

hi really struggling on how to start a school appeal letter any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Guest busdriver1
hi really struggling on how to start a school appeal letter any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Give us a clue, what sort of appeal are you trying to start?

I suspect tinkerbelle means to appeal a school place not been awarded.

What factors do you have which you think your child should get their chosen place.

Is it the closest school?

Are you in the catchment?

Do they have siblings in same school?

What problems does it give you to get to the alternative option?

extra travel costs?

Unreasonable walking/travelling distance?

Will it clash start/finishing times with another child you have to collect

All worth mentioning if applicable

I am also in the process of making a school admission appeal and just thinking through what to write in my letter. If you google 'school admissions appeal' or similar, you can find lots of advice on writing a letter and appeals in general :)

yes bethsmummy a school not been awarded appeal letter. were are in catchment my little boy has special needs but the school is a catholic school but def the best for his needs in the area, so catholics get priority first, hes on the waiting list but will be appealing. thanks naomi13 will be looking on the net for inspiraton.

I wouldve had him christened catholic?

Sorry....does that make me bad.

My partner is catholic was practising as a child but not now. It has been suggested we get our girls christened catholic so as they can go to the catholic school too.

You'd have to go to church for around 8 weeks & at least one of the godparents has to be practising. But if you think it'd benefit your sons health then I'd say its worth it.

Im really sorry if I'm being a tad unethical here but Im thinking more practical. X