TalkTalk Over Past 7 Days General Topic More Specific To Sharrow Exchange

Line speed has improved but im assuming thats down to BT's DLM which has stablised my profile, TalkTalk are awful at sorting out issues

It used to be said that you could always tell how computer literate someone was by their email address :D

Makes about as much sense as calling someone a moron because he drives a ford.

It used to be said that you could always tell how computer literate someone was by their email address :D

Makes about as much sense as criticising someones driving ability because they are in a Dacia/Kia/Proton.

Erm, wait...

Makes about as much sense as criticising someones driving ability because they are in a Dacia/Kia/Proton.

Erm, wait...

When was the last time you saw a Dacia :D

When was the last time you saw a Dacia :D

A month ago in Bournemouth, brand new big four wheel drive Dacia Duster for sale in the Renault dealers just outside Christchurch!

Hi All,

If any customers have individual issues not relating to service outages, please feel free to tweet us @TalkTalkCare or join the Members Forum where we can provide full support.

Regards

TalkTalk Online Community Department

I've been having major problems with TalkTalk for about a month now. I was getting over 11MB download speeds, before I changed to TT Plus in June last year. Since then I've been getting about 9.5MB, until a month ago, when speeds dropped to less than 0.5MB on some days. My speeds are now up and down like a yoyo, with numerous drop outs. TT advised me 2 weeks ago that Openreach were trying to locate a broken cable to my exchange in Ecclesfield. This has been resolved but my speeds and drop outs remain the same. I'm now seriously considering moving to littlebigone or advance, in an effort to get a steady reliable connection and speed.

Does anyone have advice on these 2 local fibre broadband ISP's? Many thanks.

I've been having major problems with TalkTalk for about a month now. I was getting over 11MB download speeds, before I changed to TT Plus in June last year. Since then I've been getting about 9.5MB, until a month ago, when speeds dropped to less than 0.5MB on some days. My speeds are now up and down like a yoyo, with numerous drop outs. TT advised me 2 weeks ago that Openreach were trying to locate a broken cable to my exchange in Ecclesfield. This has been resolved but my speeds and drop outs remain the same. I'm now seriously considering moving to littlebigone or advance, in an effort to get a steady reliable connection and speed.

Does anyone have advice on these 2 local fibre broadband ISP's? Many thanks.

We would love to help you out. if you want to see some reviews of our services see our facebook pacge http://www.facebook.com/littlebigonecom where you will find plenty of customer comments.

if you need any more information please do contact us on 0800 6528288 or online chat if you prefer.

Thanks

littlebigone.com

I live at Crookes and am having great trouble with Talktalk

Very slow and cannot log into Email

Very poor

Origin Broadband are a Local ISP giving superfast fibre to those who've been suffering with the likes of talktalk and BT for too long.

With 80% coverage across South Yorkshire, we can probably help!!

All our services are unlimited too! :)

i used to live in sharrow for 5 years or so untill last year, i had terrible problems with my line dropping out and then slow speeds for no reason and i could see the exchange from my bedroom window!

talktalk more like poo poo

Talktalk Mail problem

I have just tried using Google Chrome instead of Safari (Imac)

and problem seems to have been solved!

It is a very poor email program though