Vertical blinds

Hi I`m wanting vertical blinds fitting and wonder if anyone could recommend a good reliable company please. Also has anyone used Harland Blinds in Aston and if so, would you recommend them? Thankyou.

Hi I`m wanting vertical blinds fitting and wonder if anyone could recommend a good reliable company please. Also has anyone used Harland Blinds in Aston and if so, would you recommend them? Thankyou.

UK Blinds direct contact Pete Morley on 08003894583 or 0114372459 we have had five windows done my Daughter had her conservatory done plus seven windows and they are reasonable I think its three windows for just over a hundred pounds.If fact hes doing a replacement one for us now as our Grankids broke a couple of slats.

Hi

I used Harland Blinds. They are very good, fab prices and very good quality blinds. Ring Phil 07807989966. I was suprised at just how good their products were. I know a lot of people who have used them too.

I would be happy to give you a quote, send PM for number.

I used Mombello blinds and would recommend them - sorry dont have telephone number now