Drayton res, any1 been lately?

I'm nervous now cos if I blank well what then, oh yeah golf lol lol

hahaha just dont over complicate things keep it simple and you will catch fish, as for the method o would use the larger fin type ones for drayton as the fish down there want a lot of grub!!!

Yeah there the ones I ment when I said I'd got 2 small en's with mould and 2 what you make into a pear shape, right then I'm gunna go 1 on a white pop up boillie with a bag of pellets and spod over it with a marker float, and other on a method feeder (weighted fins) with false corn on, gunna put 10 spods out at first and 2 more spods evry 45 mins over it, or would that be to much?

Spod mix will be pigeon mix soaked for a day or 2 before tin of corn tin of hemp tin tuna in oil, some chopped meat bits/full boillies some pellets diff sizes, topped off with some chilli powder and salt, may even chuck half pint maggots in aswell, and a bit of ground bait as a cap, and some condensed milk, gunna make around 5/6kg in my big tub the night b4 and my method mix I'm gunna buy and mix up on the bank,

Not sure if this is right so any pointers plz?

sounds like your overcomplicating it again mate if you are planning to fish on the bottom which it sounds like you are i would stick to a standard spod mix of corn hemp crushed boilies and the chilli and salt maybe a couple of tins of tuna aswell and as regards to hookbait i would put a couple of pieces of normal corn topped with a fake piece to make it neutral bouyancy.

sounds like your overcomplicating it again mate if you are planning to fish on the bottom which it sounds like you are i would stick to a standard spod mix of corn hemp crushed boilies and the chilli and salt maybe a couple of tins of tuna aswell and as regards to hookbait i would put a couple of pieces of normal corn topped with a fake piece to make it neutral bouyancy.

Lol I do it all the time I'll just stick to what you put, the bit I struggle with is how much and how often?

catmeat is a killer at daventry IF you can still us it

Tip......

Dont leave your rod unattended,like i did..... you wont see it again.

Tip......

Dont leave your rod unattended,like i did..... you wont see it again.

:o not good, you lose one? i dont even let em go until my baitruner is on and tested, did you know if you see bailiff there divers will get it back for a small fee, (it says)

catmeat is a killer at daventry IF you can still us it

1 of my mates the other day was on about there, we suppose to be having a day there aswell, so ill bear that in mind, Thanks

daventry is another name for drayton mate thats where the reservoir is located

:o not good, you lose one? i dont even let em go until my baitruner is on and tested, did you know if you see bailiff there divers will get it back for a small fee, (it says)

My pal left his rod on the dam wall with the bare hook hanging about a foot in the water while he set a second rod up, he spotted his rod shooting off just in time and managed to grab it, he had an eleven pound carp on the other end no bait just the hook.

daventry is another name for drayton mate thats where the reservoir is located

Lol I thought it was 2 places, and how my mate maid out, I think he thinks same! Lol oh well just means we have to find another, :)

My pal left his rod on the dam wall with the bare hook hanging about a foot in the water while he set a second rod up, he spotted his rod shooting off just in time and managed to grab it, he had an eleven pound carp on the other end no bait just the hook.

Wow I'll deffo be baring that in mind when setting up, he was lucky then? Was it fouled?