Drayton res, any1 been lately?

It's not always the fishes fault :D

I did all sorts mate, you could see em all showeld up further up the dam wall, even bailiff told us we was in a real bad spot, but there wasn't any room to move really! To put it polite we was f**ked, :(

I used to match fish there some years ago before they got too big. I've drawn there in the corner where you mean and it is indeed the worst area on the place. So don't worry too much about it.

We live and learn.

I used to match fish there some years ago before they got too big. I've drawn there in the corner where you mean and it is indeed the worst area on the place. So don't worry too much about it.

We live and learn.

THANKS mate,

Bailiff told us at around 11am if we see anywhere else to move to then move, as the fish did not come that shallow until after tea, but thanks mate, glad to know it was the fish not there and not sommot I was doing wrong,

I did all sorts mate, you could see em all showeld up further up the dam wall, even bailiff told us we was in a real bad spot, but there wasn't any room to move really! To put it polite we was f**ked, :(

I'm only joking James.

I'm only joking James.

Yeah I know mate, :)