What is Foxhill like?

We have friends who've recently bought at Foxhill and it seems fine every time we've visited. They're very happy there and have no complaints. We're just up the road in Grenoside and if you could get the kids in Grenoside school then you will be giving them an excellent start in life.

Foxhill schools sounds a bit iffy by all accounts.

FOXHILL SCHOOL IS A GOOD SCHOOL MY DAUGHTERS GO THERE AGE 5 AND 8 AND I COULDNT BE MORE PLEASED WITH THEIR WORK , GRENOSIDE SCHOOL DOESNT HAVE A NURSERY SO THEY ALL GET THEIR CHILDREN IN FOXHILL NURSERY:loopy: THEN INTO GRENOSIDE SCHOOL, THEN START RIPPING FOXHILL SCHOOL TO PIECES.... IF ITS THAT BAD SURELY YOU WOULD PUT YOUR KIDS IN A PRIVATE NURSERY... LA-DI-DA AND "SCUM" SURELY DONT MIX

lol. i forgot all about this thread until i seen it pop up on general dicussions. i am not moving to foxhill now.

FOXHILL SCHOOL IS A GOOD SCHOOL MY DAUGHTERS GO THERE AGE 5 AND 8 AND I COULDNT BE MORE PLEASED WITH THEIR WORK , GRENOSIDE SCHOOL DOESNT HAVE A NURSERY SO THEY ALL GET THEIR CHILDREN IN FOXHILL NURSERY:loopy: THEN INTO GRENOSIDE SCHOOL, THEN START RIPPING FOXHILL SCHOOL TO PIECES.... IF ITS THAT BAD SURELY YOU WOULD PUT YOUR KIDS IN A PRIVATE NURSERY... LA-DI-DA AND "SCUM" SURELY DONT MIX

No need to shout!

Think you have the wrong person as i never mention any child of mine using Foxhill Nursery.

Grenoside has the adjoining nursery, Appletree.

I didn't like either nursery so sent my son to a nursery outside the area.

Hope that clears things up for you.

Foxhill school is RUBBISH.No disaplin and full of bullys .The head is not much cop, Mrs SHIPMAN

I live in Grenoside & i know about these raves in the woods, they are more in warnecliffe woods but people still class it as grenoside.

As for the kid that sit and do drugs on the park, i've never seen it happen myself, and i am 16 so i do go out alot, people do go out during the night but at the end of the day it's not illegal to go out at night and i can assure you no one sits there taking drugs

I do find it quite ironic that those defending Foxhill, by saying it's a nice area with a great school, seem to struggle with basic spelling and grammar.

It's all about managing the perception.

Foxhill school is RUBBISH.No disaplin and full of bullys .The head is not much cop, Mrs SHIPMAN

:o:cool:

Then nothing.

I do find it quite ironic that those defending Foxhill, by saying it's a nice area with a great school, seem to struggle with basic spelling and grammar.

It's all about managing the perception.

What is ironic is that you are the one who mentioned it.