Happy St Georges Day :)

Last time I checked, Simon Cowell is no Saint.. Some bloke was on This Morning who's done an un-authorised Biography on him and how he had an affair with Danni Minogue, and tried to cop off with Cheryl Cole (can't blame him for that, Dannii is HOT! :love: )

least he aint had betty rubble yet...or wilma

I heard that the police have warned people not to display the England flag, or wear England football tops today due to racial conflicts, they also warned they would remove these and burn them in the street for people not obeying their warning.

On another note, a new batch of body bags have just been delivered to Meadowhall ahead of the impending terrorism attack.

Happy St Georges day :)

:hihi:

Happy St George's Day everyone, well what little is left of it :)

Ok, Iv'e taken caps lock off now,my mistake,trouble is Iv'e forgotton what I put down now:(

I also know what I meant without YOU telling me what I meant:o

'Oh' and never said anything about flags being banned only said I'd seen none.

never mind It'll be st Patricks day again soon, this'll be in the news and celebrated down all the locals,and nobody will get offended by it cos its not English.

strange times we live in:huh:

Hiya Dinners.

My local pub is festooned inside and out with St George's flags. Plenty of other English stuff on display too ... England football jerseys and so on. I counted 6 people in there at half 9 tonight.

3 years ago my band played at a council organised St George's Day bash on Devonshire Green. While it was happening there were people posting on 't forum lamenting the fact that nobody celebrates St George's Day.

The long and short of it is that the English don't seem to be especially bothered about St George's Day unless they're whinging about St Patrick's Day or spreading lies about flag-banning and other such nonsense.

Back to my local at half nine and we notice that two of the six people in there are distinctly brown of skin. One is a doctor and one a gardener. Neither of them are offended by the bunting.

Just saying...

I've had a good day celebrating and met up with some lads from Sheff Chat, and what a good time I had with them. Hope everyone celebrating had a good time.

least he aint had betty rubble yet...or wilma

I like that one Mel. :hihi: