Happy St Georges Day :)

hi its the first year for the beer tent build it and they will come....

sigh, wondered how long itd take before the bullcrap started

oh and our locals got a st georges cross flag hung outside

I obviously dont go to your local either,as mines got nothing.

Got to give the guy his due - if it wasn't for him we'd be over-run with dragons by now.

wow,a thread about Englands patron saint which wont allow statements about celebrating being English.

says it all really:huh:

wow,a thread about Englands patron saint which wont allow statements about celebrating being English.

says it all really:huh:

cos it was totally wrong, what you meant was YOU havent seen any flags or celebrations, which is different from there ISNT any, or theyre banned.

plus you wrote in all caps which is a faux paux on here (oh and sorry for the 2 none english words :P )

oh and st george is NOT ONLY englands patron saint, maybe we really should find our own

oh and st george is NOT ONLY englands patron saint, maybe we really should find our own

Never! We must instead crush mercilessly underfoot the ugly Portuguese dwarf people and the upstart Georgians with their inferior pottassium! Then he will be all ours!

Happy St Georges day all. :)

Never! We must instead crush mercilessly underfoot the ugly Portuguese dwarf people and the upstart Georgians with their inferior pottassium! Then he will be all ours!

Happy St Georges day all. :)

the lists a bit longer than that, and we barely have any military left, lol

i say we have a st simon cowell day instead :thumbsup:

errrrrrrrrrm i mean

*gets coat*

cos it was totally wrong, what you meant was YOU havent seen any flags or celebrations, which is different from there ISNT any, or theyre banned.

plus you wrote in all caps which is a faux paux on here (oh and sorry for the 2 none english words :P )

Ok, Iv'e taken caps lock off now,my mistake,trouble is Iv'e forgotton what I put down now:(

I also know what I meant without YOU telling me what I meant:o

'Oh' and never said anything about flags being banned only said I'd seen none.

never mind It'll be st Patricks day again soon, this'll be in the news and celebrated down all the locals,and nobody will get offended by it cos its not English.

strange times we live in:huh:

Got to give the guy his due - if it wasn't for him we'd be over-run with dragons by now.

You could say we still are, what do most married blokes call their Mother in law? Er, yeh.. *gets coat*

I always thought it was the 24th, that must be why I was celebrating on my own.

Damn Scotsmen.

the lists a bit longer than that, and we barely have any military left, lol

i say we have a st simon cowell day instead :thumbsup:

errrrrrrrrrm i mean

*gets coat*

I think it's just them as national patron saints, various cities etc in addition but we can crush them on the way over. Thanks to Tony Blairs wise leadership we don't need a military, we simply say we're going to invade and in a fortnight angry bearded men will have the place filled with IED's sooner than you can say snatch landrover. Then we just sit back and wait for them to take their toll and roll in with the hatfull of regiments that are left and raise the flag.

As for Simon Cowell day......get coat

I think it's just them as national patron saints, various cities etc in addition but we can crush them on the way over. Thanks to Tony Blairs wise leadership we don't need a military, we simply say we're going to invade and in a fortnight angry bearded men will have the place filled with IED's sooner than you can say snatch landrover. Then we just sit back and wait for them to take their toll and roll in with the hatfull of regiments that are left and raise the flag.

As for Simon Cowell day......get coat

Last time I checked, Simon Cowell is no Saint.. Some bloke was on This Morning who's done an un-authorised Biography on him and how he had an affair with Danni Minogue, and tried to cop off with Cheryl Cole (can't blame him for that, Dannii is HOT! :love: )