Brentford v Sheffield Wednesday - matchthread

Hurt it in a challenge but reading the paper today it seems he got injured even more when all his team mates jumped on him after he scored the winner lol.

That'd be helpful if the rest of the owls team put him out of the decider :D He is the difference in Wednesday being a playoff contender and an automatic contender, as Marshall was before.

At least it's not as bad as Steve Morrow, after scoring the 1993 Cola Cup final winner and then getting dropped over Tony Adams' shoulder, as seen in this 'Phoenix from the flames'... :hihi:

At least it's not as bad as Steve Morrow, after scoring the 1993 Cola Cup final winner and then getting dropped over Tony Adams' shoulder, as seen in this 'Phoenix from the flames'... :hihi:

No thanks lolol :)

No thanks lolol :)

You're barely in it, apart from his goal - it's all about his fall :)

You're barely in it, apart from his goal - it's all about his fall :)

Seen it before m8, that was enough then lol

That'd be helpful if the rest of the owls team put him out of the decider :DHe is the difference in Wednesday being a playoff contender and an automatic contender, as Marshall was before.

completely agree with the bold, i hope he is in for the last 2 games or we may be a little less effective going forward as treacey did nothing to impress me when he came on last game. i just want to get saturdays games over with so i know where we stand for the last game of the season

We would miss Antonios directness for sure, there's no doubt about that, Treacy is a different sort of player and seems rusty as he has a lot of talent that boy.

oh i forgot about slew, the next son of god while at united then just average ofter he was sold on, lol

Slew another product of our academy sold , for a fee you mised off your post a mere £1 million pounds.

"next son of god " !!!!! lol ... where / why do you make them up ?

Slew another product of our academy sold , for a fee you mised off your post a mere £1 million pounds.

Didn't even know he was at Stevenage now! Is that on loan?

Didn't even know he was at Stevenage now! Is that on loan?

Yea, he still has Blackburn as his parent club.

I didnt miss it off, i just didnt know/care. and yes the way some united posters were talking about slew when he was at yours you'd have thought he was the next massiah (untill sold, then it was oh glad he's gone, wasn't that good anyway), so I think my post wasn't out of context or made up.

I didnt miss it off, i just didnt know/care. and yes the way some united posters were talking about slew when he was at yours you'd have thought he was the next massiah (untill sold, then it was oh glad he's gone, wasn't that good anyway), so I think my post wasn't out of context or made up.

I don't think any posters on here were really raving about him mate? He did well in the youth set up and scored a few goals as a senior, but needed to fill out and pack a bit of beef on so that he would not be knocked off the ball as much.

He's not the messiah,if he scores the only goal Sat he'll be a very naughty boy.