Sheffield's dumbest criminals.

Next time you decide to steal some empty beer kegs from the back of a pub in the s12 area, make sure you move the cctv camera BEFORE it gets a recording of both you and your signwritten van.

Expect a visit from the police, idiots. :)

Quality....sounds a bit like the morons that walked out of cash convertors this week with an xbox 360 after spending 20mins in the shop up to no good and getting their faces on every camera in there, then walking 100yds around the corner and trying to sell it in Blockbuster....scary how thick people are.

Maybe they're not that dumb really. I mean, it's likely the Police won't do much and even if you have all the CCTV footage in the world, the Great British justice system isn't going to do much are they for an xbox and two bear kegs. Perhaps it's we who are the dumb ones for thinking criminals feel the hand of justice.

name and shame the idiots

was jjust going to say the same. If the van belongs to a company i'd phone them as well!

name and shame the idiots

It wouldn't be fair to name the business in case these clowns were employees using one of the company vans without the owners knowledge.

It wouldn't be fair to name the business in case these clowns were employees using one of the company vans without the owners knowledge.

i would ring the company and inform their boss that they are using company vans to commit illegal activities

i would ring the company and inform their boss that they are using company vans to commit illegal activities

How do you know they work for the company whos name is on the van? Maybe they stole the van as well?

Perhaps it's we who are the dumb ones for thinking criminals feel the hand of justice.

If you want to call yourself dumb then feel free but do note that the present UK prison population is near to 90,000, the highest ever. That would mean that a lot of criminals are getting caught and punished.

I was walking home one night and there was this lad on a roof next door to us pinching the lead he had a white bleached streak in the middle of his hair you could have picked him out anywhere,when the coppers came to our house asking questions I told them about this lad and they went strait to his house and arrested him what a nob

There is no room in the prisons now , so fewer and fewer people are being sent to prison.Crime will rapidly escalate under the tories anyhow as the vicious uneccessary cuts begin to bite. The criminals will know exactly what they can get away with.

The police will not even turn up for shoplifting offences now as they do not wish to prosecute.

If you can run faster than the security guard you will get away scot free, whether you are caught on camera or not.

True, now is a great time to be a criminal, you have to almost kill someone to get a prison sentence.

True, now is a great time to be a criminal, you have to almost kill someone to get a prison sentence.

Unless you're elderly, in which case you can kill someone, get a guilty verdict and walk away with an absolute discharge.