Shed broken into S6 Walkley

There is a white van and 2 youths going around Matlock Road looking for scrap metal. I saw them in a neighbour's garden and told them to clear off.

Well the outreach workers from our local methodist all wear HH tops.I did nt realise they were drug users.

You are a liar.

I bet it is no coincidence that I saw the scrote I spotted in our garden (Heavygate Road) last year walking along Commonside yesterday afternoon. Aged 15/17 mousy blond hair wearing grey trackie bottoms and a grey Helly Hansen hoodie.

Black trainers with green soles? If so I saw him walking up to Stannington today, just over the junction of rails road.

Black trainers with green soles? If so I saw him walking up to Stannington today, just over the junction of rails road.

I was too busy glaring at him to take note of his shoes! :)

Let em try mine, ive a angry Mastiff and a Ovcharka waiting for them.

Dial 999 now....black trainers with green soles you say?? ask for the fashion police.

Edited by Hots on

Dial 999 now....black trainers with green soles you say?? ask for the fasion police.

Tell me about it! I was saying to the wife as we drove past how nice it was that the scrotes make it so easy to identify them.