Shed broken into S6 Walkley

In the last hour while I have been out some knob jockey has broken into our shed and stolen a broken cordless drill.

Keep an eye on your sheds people

where in walkley..my friends garage was broken into at 5 am this morning carr road..they heard the scroats and saw them off....

they are doing it in all areas they broke into our shed now they will be on cctv if the attempt it again

I'm on Fulton Road, did they get a look at the netnikki?

I would like to bet that it's the same people who stole my iMac last month, and a laptop from a house up the road last week. There's been a lot of activity in this area recently and I doubt that it's down to several different thieves. Please all of you contact the police if you haven't already, every additional report will help them pinpoint who's responsible...

I bet it is no coincidence that I saw the scrote I spotted in our garden (Heavygate Road) last year walking along Commonside yesterday afternoon. Aged 15/17 mousy blond hair wearing grey trackie bottoms and a grey Helly Hansen hoodie.

I bet it is no coincidence that I saw the scrote I spotted in our garden (Heavygate Road) last year walking along Commonside yesterday afternoon. Aged 15/17 mousy blond hair wearing grey trackie bottoms and a grey Helly Hansen hoodie.

Helly Hansen, almost an admission of heroin addiction.

Helly Hansen, almost an admission of heroin addiction.

Is that a fact or are you making it up? :)

Is that a fact or are you making it up? :)

:hihi:

Its just something I have noticed, almost all the heroin addicts I see round these estates seem to have one of those Helly Hansen yellow and blue puffa jackets.

Its just something I have noticed, almost all the heroin addicts I see round these estates seem to have one of those Helly Hansen yellow and blue puffa jackets.

lol, must be replacing Nike! ;)

Well the outreach workers from our local methodist all wear HH tops.I did nt realise they were drug users.

Well the outreach workers from our local methodist all wear HH tops.I did nt realise they were drug users.

they aren't they all just cheap gits :hihi: